Steve Carleysmith is director of Reo Process Improvement Ltd.
Steve's services include
- Process improvement diagnostics and subsequent projects in all sizes of companies
- Training and coaching to Black Belt level
- Auditing and accreditation of business improvement training standards
See also LinkedIn
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt accredited by GlaxoSmithKline.
Fellow of the Institution of Chemical Engineers
Chartered Engineer and Chartered Scientist.
Associate of the National Skills Academy for Process Industries accredited as a Productivity and Competitiveness Analyst.
Two recent peer-reviewed publications on the application of lean sigma in R&D.
Has full professional indemnity and public liability insurance for all industries.
Process Improvement Experience
Steve is a Lean Sigma Black Belt with recent improvement projects totalling more than £2.5million in benefits.
Productivity and Competitiveness diagnostic to identify opportunities for process improvements and the potential for staff development in large and small companies.
- value stream mapping, benefit analysis and full workforce lean training for engineering company of 100
- Steve created and regularly delivers highly interactive training courses for lean thinking, Six Sigma, root cause analysis and lean laboratory.
- Most recent experience (2009-10): trained engineers, finance & office staff, NHS managers and healthcare staff with excellent feedback [Testimonials ].
- Five years as an internal consultant with a multinational pharmaceutical company, applying lean thinking and Six Sigma methods to improve efficiency and capacity of product development.
- Fifteen years’ experience of applying Lean Six Sigma methods and tools.
25 years experience of technical project management, manufacturing, product development and R&D process innovation.
Excellent knowledge of chemical, biochemical and secondary pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Specification, installation and commissioning of factory and pilot plant equipment £m’s value to cGMP standards.
Extensive experience of technology development and transfer from R&D to factory.
Many feasibility studies and costings on new manufacturing processes.
Much R&D and process development collaborative work with with Universities; member of numerous steering groups and management committees.
Download Steve Carleysmith's CV HERE
Tel: 01903 235 535
Mob: 07917 795 987
Reo Process Improvement Ltd,
25 Bulkington Avenue,